Fall is one of the most beautiful times of year in New England, and the North Shore, specifically Marblehead, MA is no different! We are done with the hot and humid weather that summer brought and not yet to the snowy cold, & frigid air that winter brings.
Things to do in the fall
1. Enjoy a cup of hot apple cider. This is both a fall & New England tradition, once you have one cup, you will want more!
2. …And a hot apple cider donut. These are melt in your mouth donuts, full of cinnamon and sugar! And pair great with a cup of apple cider.
3. Go to a pumpkin patch. This is a great thing to do before Halloween so that your pumpkin can be displayed on the night of the 31st.
4. Sit by the fire. Fall brings the start of cooler nights, which means you can take full advantage of smelling the fire and listening to the wood crack and pop.
4. Go leaf peeping. The leaves will turn bright yellow, orange, & red during Fall. Which is arguably one of the most beautiful things about fall. Make sure to check these out and take lots of pictures.
5. Go apple picking. Apples turn ripe in the fall so they are perfect for picking. There are apple orchards that let you pick from their apple trees. And then you can bake a yummy apple pie with the apples you picked!
6. Carve a pumpkin. This is a fun thing to do to bring out the kid in yourself! You can think back to how fun it was to take out the pumpkin “guts” and decorate your home for the upcoming holiday.
7. Breathe in the crisp fall air. There is nothing like feeling the cool and fresh air fill your lungs.
If you are looking for an intimate boutique hotel experience in Marblehead, MA, look no further! The Hotel Marblehead is just 14 miles North of Boston, a quick drive from Logan International Airport, & this quaint town has a lot to offer with shopping and restaurants. Contact us today to book your room at 781-639-9999 or with any questions about our hotel.